Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello Blogging World!!

For years I have thought about jumping on the blogging wagon but just didn't have the get up an go in me to do it, my thought, why would a bunch of strangers want to read my ramblings?? Well I have now decided to test the waters for my own sanity :) This is my place to keep track of all my craziness and if you find yourself inclined to hop on board with me let me say "welcome to my little corner of the web!!"

I am a stay at home mom to three wonderful kiddos and have a husband that supports my need to stay home with my babies. I love to craft, love love love it. Anything from scrapbooking, painting, sewing, upcycling vintage books, and the list goes on and on.. My problem is I get bored really fast, quicker than it takes me to finish a project and I talk myself into not pulling out my supplies because of this fact. I even taught myself how to use a digital graphics software so I could make digital scrapbook papers so I wouldn't have the mess and got bored really really fast. So this blog is here to keep me inspired to do what I love but am so reluctant to do.

Oh I also obsess with things: making money online, my next Disney trip, coupons and freebies and my newest one, getting healthy and losing the baby weight from my 3 little ones.

I hope this will be a fun experience for me!! I will get set up on facebook and get the blog setup in the coming week, This is just to say "hi and I'm here" :)

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment