Friday, October 12, 2012

Using a Coffee Mate creamer Bottle for Snack Storage

There are a few things you should know about me by now :) I am frugal and I am a member of the Brew Crew which promotes Coffee Mate!! As members we were asked to find great and fun ideas for using Coffee Mate creamer or the bottles. Well I found a great frugal recycling idea: use the empty bottles to store the kids snacks in. This is a great idea when you need to carry snacks around in a bag or in the car. The kids can simply pop open the lid and pour a few goldfish out into their little hands. And the best thing is that they don't have to stick their dirty little fingers in the box that is going back into the cabinet. Believe me when I say that with 3 kiddos they don't care how muddy their hands are if they are hungry, LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment